We kindly ask that you do not upload media content with your personal watermark. When uploading your content to Soply, you can decide to protect your content with a Soply watermark. Simply go to your profile, go to the box that you can tick that says "Portfolio Watermark"; click "On" if you would like to watermark all your photos.
Articles in this section
- What file types can I upload to my portfolio?
- Can I reorganize the order of the images in my Portfolio?
- How do I register an account with Soply?
- How can I communicate with the client?
- Why should I sign up as a creative?
- Can I upload my photos with a watermark?
- How can I upload my Portfolio and when do I know if I am admitted?