When the client wishes to keep its brand name and details around the job hidden from the public, it is considered confidential. If a job is confidential you will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Articles in this section
- What dimensions does my cover photo need to be in my portfolio?
- Why is my cover photo the Soply logo?
- Can I upload videos to my portfolio?
- How does Soply work?
- How do I add more photos/ videos/ media to my portfolio?
- Can I divide my portfolio into albums?
- Why can't I have my own watermark on my images?
- Why do I need to sign a Commission Agreement?
- What is Soply?
- Can I work directly with the client?