The content library is where you, as a creative will upload the visuals you’ve produced for your client. The client is then able to download and share your content.
Articles in this section
- What is Content?
- What if I can’t meet the deadline or execute on a job?
- If selected to work for a client on a subscription contract, for how long will you work on it?
- What happens if the client isn’t satisfied with the work uploaded?
- What if I can’t do all what the client needs in the package?
- Will I have to submit all types of content the client is asking for?
- What is a content library?
- What do you mean by Content?