We will always motivate clients to promote you, but this depends on the nature of the job. Unfortunately you can’t expect for them to promote you.
Articles in this section
- How can I make sure my images are protected?
- If I submit content to my portfolio, do I still own the rights?
- If a buyer is interested in licensing the exclusive rights of a piece of content I previously created and that I used this content on different website or uploaded it on different stock websites, does it mean I need to delete it from every websites?
- If I supply content for a buyer under exclusive rights, does it mean i can’t use it for non-commercial purposes?
- If I produce content for a buyer under exclusive rights, will he/she credit my name when using it on social media or elsewhere?
- If I produce content for a buyer under exclusive rights, am I still allowed to show my work on my portfolio website?
- What does Royalty Free mean?
- What are the licensing terms?
- Where can I find the model release and how do I submit this?
- Does taking picture from behind require a model release?