If your job says it's closed, it will no longer be open to receive submissions. However, if you still would like more submissions for your posting, or would like some more time to look at your job, we can easily re-open it for you. To do so, please contact us on Support.
Articles in this section
- How do the freelancer and I make sure we are referring to the same "style"?
- My job says it's Closed. Can I re-open it?
- How do I close a job?
- Can I edit my job after posting it?
- I've never hired a freelancer before. How do I know what to write in the job?
- What date should I put in the "Date" section of the job?
- Do I need to post a budget?
- How do I write a good job?
- What is a job?